- AU$15.00 ADD TO CART Cajon Technique Playing with good technique is vital if you want your cajon to truly sound like an amazing drum with tone...more >
- FREE Register here > Rumba The Spanish rumba is a fantastic rhythm to learn. Like most rock and pop, it has 4 beats per bar...more >
- AU$15.00 ADD TO CART Rhythms in Three Understanding rhythms in three is essential if you want to play almost any rhythm - from rock, blues...more >
- AU$15.00 ADD TO CART Pop and Rock Learning to play rock and pop on the cajon is great fun. For anyone growing up listening to pop and rock...more >
- AU$15.00 ADD TO CART Swing Blues and Jazz In this module we learn all about shuffle grooves on the cajon - which form the basis of swing, jazz...more >
- AU$15.00 ADD TO CART Bulerias Bulerias is one of the most fascinating rhythms in Flamenco music and dance. Consisting of 12...more >
- AU$49.95 ADD TO CART Learn Cajon DVD with all 6 Modules Want to have all the modules on your own DVD without having to go on to a computer?more >
- AU$20.00 ADD TO CART Multicultural Rhythms in the Classroom The professional development modules have been designed for primary and secondary...more >
"Very inspiring teaching. Claudia is a great communicator. Highly recommended."
Guy Madun, Percussionist, SiroccoRead more testimonials
Start your Cajon Journey!
All of the Learn Cajon modules are designed to help you master the cajon through learning fun and funky rhythms with great technique!
We have taken years of teaching and performing experience and combined them together to create video cajon lessons that will grow your style, technique, rhythm and learning speed like no other.
And with this style of learning comes confidence, fun, connection, creativity and ultimately - your own unique expression though music.
- Easy to follow step by step instruction
- Exercises to practise along to for each module
- Study notes with musical notation, background to rhythms, and more
- Clear explanations using visual, auditory and kinaesthetic learning approaches
- Devised and presented by qualified and experienced teacher and performer
- Work at your own pace and repeat each module as many times as you like
- No previous musical experience necessary
- Shot in High Definition with close ups and split screens
You can buy individual modules (or all six modules for $45) and start your classes within minutes. Once you have bought your modules, you can choose to either stream the video directly from our external streaming server, or download the videos on to your own computer to watch anytime - on or offline. Either way, you can rewatch each module as many times as you like - no limit.
Alternatively you can order your own DVD with all six introductory modules so you can watch high resolution quality DVD and practise off line anywhere and anytime you choose ($49.99) Just click on any of the modules to the left for further information, or add them to your shopping cart.
"Claudia Chambers possesses the rare combination of being a great performer and an excellent teacher. Super organised, and very experienced. I can warmly recommend her as an excellent person to learn cajon from."
Associate Principal Percussionist and Timpanist, Australian Opera and Ballet Orchestra (Sydney Opera House)
Managing Director - Optimum Percussion
"Claudia teaches all the skills you need to play cajon in a relaxed and fun yet extremely well structured way. Students of all levels learn not only essentials of rhythm on their cajons but also how to produce a great sound and dynamic from their instrument!"
Director, The Flamenco Studio
Read more testimonials
Claudia lived in Spain for five years studying percussion with many cajon players including Isaac Figueras (Chiquelo, Diego Carrasco) and Juan Flores (Duquende, Manuel Soto). She then moved to Ireland to play and record with Mexican guitar duo, Rodrigo y Gabriela, and went on to work with other artists including folk legend Luka Bloom. For the next three years she performed in many parts of Europe including Holland, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ireland and Spain. She also taught cajon and drums at the Irish Drum Academy and Waltons School of Music. She now lives in Sydney and performs with various groups, and teaches percussion for the Department of Education and Training.
Find out more about Claudia.