Skip to Content

Sydney Cajon Classes 2015

Classes starting up again on Saturdays from this coming Saturday. Contact me for more information. All welcome

Rockdale at Pasion Flamenco Dance School  11am  - 12 noon Open levels

Lillyfield at Sangre Espanola Spanish Dance Studio 1 – 2pm Post beginner/intermediate levels

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Sydney Cajon Classes 2015

1. Adeline says:

Hi, I heard about your Cajon class from your students Nat and Cilla, who are also in the same Flamenco class as I. I’m very interested and wondering what is the fee for beginner course?

• Claudia says:

Hi Adele, Thanks for your enquiry. The classes are $195 inc GST for the 9 weeks starting this Saturday and finishing the week before Easter (or if want to try one out or come along casually its $30 per class) Would be lovely to have you join us. If you need a Cajon I can bring one along for you too. Just let me know if you have any other queries,

Claudia :)

• Adeline says:

Thanks Claudia,
        I’ll try out a casual class and I’ll see how I go. Your videos look amazing. And yes, I might have to borrow a cajon from you, if I may.Thank you and I’ll see you on sat at Rockdale

2. Imma Buono says:

HI Claudia,
    I’m a friend of Stephanie who comes to your classes at Rockdale. We are in the same Flamenco school with Marina Tamayo.
    Will classes continue at Lilyfield in Term 2 ? I would love to come and try a casual class with you.
    Do you run the term according to the usual school terms ?
    many thanks,
    Imma Buono

• Claudia says:

Hi Imma,

Thanks for your email. Yes – classes will start up again on 18 April and would be great to have you with us. The Lillyfield classes are from 1- 2 and a bit more advanced whereas the Rockdale classes at 11 – 12 in the morning have two levels. Perhaps we can have a chat on the phone some time (0425264375) and work out a couple of options. If the Lillyfield class suits you better perhaps we can do a couple of private classes to help you get on track if you are a beginner?

Claudia

3. Nancy says:

Hiya, I am an extreme beginner and was wondering how much your classes are and where abouts in Sydney you are based?

Thanks

Nancy

• Claudia says:

Hi Nancy,
      Just checking you got the info I sent to your email address?

Best class for beginners is the Rockdale class s there are plenty of other beginners in there too.

Its on Saturdays 11 – 12 and works out to about $22 per class if you come regularly, or $30 per class if you drop in casually. I can bring a Cajon for you if you need.

Just let me know if I can help with anything else or if you think you might be able to join us!

Claudia :)